Monday, May 18, 2015

Lynda #6

The person who is teaching about how to Fix A Distracting Background is Chris Orwig. He uses Photoshop to make the main subject of the photo come out to the front more so that the background is less noticeable. The way that he does this is by cutting out the subject of the picture and then adding enough blue to ensure that the subject is all that is observed by the viewer. This would be useful in my own photos because often I take photos of random things quickly without making sure that everything is perfect. Afterwords, when I look back at the pictures that I have taken, there will be something that distracts from the what I was trying to focus on. Learning how to fix this problem, there is now one less thing to have to obsess over when taking a picture "in the moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment