Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Response to Dewitt Jones

1. My vision for my life is to be happy with my family and to be able to provide enough money so that we do not have to worry about expenses.

2. I think that change can be a great thing because nothing special can happen if the same events keep taking place.

3. The possibilities that I envision for my life are ones that are going to open my views and eyes to the world and will make me a better person that can love and enjoy life as it comes.

4. I think that the things that are right with the world are the innocent and beautiful things. Music and children and nature and laughter and love. Those are the things that are right with the world.

5. Success vs. Significance is the difference between only wanting money and wanting what you need, e.g. Love and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment